Gate Valve Manufacturer in India
Specialtyvalve is a leading Gate Valve manufacturer in India. A Gate valve controls the flow by lifting and lowering the gate. It is called as a Gate Valve because it allows the flow to be in one direction, which slides into the flow to shutoff therefore acting like a Gate.
Applications of Gate Valve:
· Chemical Industry
· Oil & Gas
· Water & Waste Water treatment plants industry
· Petrochemicals Industry
How does a Gate Valve work?
It is basically operated by a handwheel, a valve T-Key, or an actuator. The wheel attached transfers rotational energy to it. The rotational of the handwheel turns the threads of the gate stem into the gate and vice versa for closing. An extension spindle is installed for underground gate valves to conduct operations without direct access to the valve.
Types of Gate Valves:
• Rising Stem Gate Valve
• Non-Rising Stem Gate Valve
• Bellow Seal Gate Valve
• Pressure Seal Gate Valve
• Cryogenic Gate Valve
• Forged Gate Valve
Advantages of Gate Valve:
· Provides good pressure drop during less operations
· Can be used as a bi-directional
· Suitable for high pressure and temperature
· Requires less maintenance
· Available Materials: Carbon Steel A216 WCB/A105,WCC, Low Carbon, Steel LCB,LCC, Alloy St A217 WC6,WC9,C5, C12, Stainless Steel A351 CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, CF8C, Duplex Steel A890 GR.4A GR.5A, etc.
· Class: 150LB-1500LB
· Nominal Pressure: PN10-PN450
· Size: 1/2” – 64”
· Operations: Gear operated, Hand wheel, Electric and Pneumatic actuated
· Ends: Flanged, Butt-welding, socket weld, threaded.